Saturday, August 28, 2010

Welcoming Board

We put together a couple of boards for our class. I have been trying to figure out how to post them since the hall is not big enough. Mr. Foster is very big on math so one of the boards is focused towards math. On that board we had the children make shields with a self portrait in the middle, who they see themselves in school, with their family, friends and something they like to do or are good at.

The other board is a class board with another self portrait of themselves and an anagram using their name that they created.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew,

    Great idea with the anagrams. Is your whole school doing Knights of the Math Table? I remember this activity in a school I visited years ago. I didn't know it was still happening. I forget the details of how it goes so I would appreciate knowing a few more details about how the program works, if the kids like it and if it is successful.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it is not school wide, just Mr. Foster

    ReplyDelete